#6 on World's Most Admired Companies List: FedEx
FedEx is proud to once again be listed among the top ten most admired companies in the world, according to a survey published in FORTUNE magazine.
The annual “World’s Most Admired Companies” report released today listed FedEx as the #6 ranked company, up two positions from our rank in 2011.
Our high ranking on this list is a result of the incredible work and passion of our team members around the world.
This video tells just one of the stories about our team members: In 2008 FedEx Express courier, Kendrick Walker was diagnosed with kidney failure. After 2 years of dialysis, Kendrick was starting to lose hope when a manager at his Houston, TX station made a surprising offer . . . the gift of life.
* Required fields
About This Blogger
Other Posts by
- Overcoming Transportation Needs in India: FedEx Team Members Help Improve the Chennai Public Bus System
- December 8, 2014 - 11:26 am
- Making “Canada’s Game” More Accessible
- December 5, 2014 - 10:20 am
- The Great American Smokeout
- November 26, 2014 - 9:22 am
- Top Five IT Tips for Small Businesses ‘Going Global’
- November 25, 2014 - 2:14 pm