Thank you from Direct Relief International - Haiti Earthquake work
It has been two years since the devastating Haiti earthquake. This video from Direct Relief International thanks FedEx for our involvement in relief efforts.
Direct Relief International's response after the Haiti quake has been the largest disaster relief effort in their 64-year history, and we were proud to work with them in this worthy endeavor.
We've seen great progress, but there is still so much work to be done.
* Required fields
About This Blogger
Other Posts by Shane O'Connor
- Keeping Kids Safe in Memphis
- November 5, 2014 - 5:15 pm
- How FedEx makes walking in Memphis – and around the world – safer for children
- June 30, 2014 - 11:00 am
- What in the world is “telematics”?: My baptism into the world of sustainable transportation
- May 2, 2014 - 10:16 am
- FedEx Announces Innovation Award Winner at 2013 National Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster Conference
- May 15, 2013 - 2:36 pm