- Facebook is now the third-most populous community on Earth, with 70% of its users outside of the United States.
- Tumblr is an emerging player in social media, nearly tripling its audience from a year ago.
- Tout enables people to quickly update their Facebook friends and Twitter followers with real-time short video updates captured from smart phones.
- 67% of the world’s population has a mobile phone subscription. Nearly 40 percent of social media users access social media content from their mobile phone.
- For every 10% rise in mobile phone subscriptions in emerging markets, GDP rises 0.8%. A 10% rise in broadband Internet use boosts GDP by 1.3%. (Source: World Bank)
That’s the power of Connectedness...
Have you ever been far from home and needed to print a document for a business meeting? I often receive important files from the office on my smartphone while I'm on the road visiting our team members. Whether I'm in Sacramento or Orlando learning firsthand about what is happening at our FedEx Office stores, there are many times I need to print files quickly and conveniently.
At FedEx Office, we have a number of different customers who are constantly on the go, whether they are traveling for business, en route to a parent/teacher conference or rushing to meet with a potential client. One thing we've learned, though, is that we all want the same thing - easy-to-use and convenient printing solutions...