FedEx to the rescue for Santa
During a recent book reading at Thurgood Marshall School, Washington, D.C., FedEx team members were asked if FedEx can help Santa. “What if a reindeer gets sick?” “What if Santa’s sleigh breaks down?” “Can Santa use FedEx trucks?” In every classroom, unknowingly the volunteers all said the same thing that FedEx will do whatever it takes and for them not to worry. Smile. Wink.
This is the second year volunteers have taken the time to read two books to each classroom, grades pre K – 4th. Each student was also given two books to take home. It was a lot of fun for all, especially since we have a bunch of “hams” in DC. Many were very animated while reading making a lot of the kids laugh. The students were also happy to know there is a backup plan for Santa.
* Required fields
About This Blogger
Other Posts by Adrian Pomi
- "What are you doing for others?" - Volunteering and MLK Day
- January 20, 2012 - 9:07 am
- FedEx to the rescue for Santa
- December 29, 2011 - 10:16 am
- Enchanting the Holiday Season in Vegas -- Stays in Vegas
- December 15, 2011 - 10:25 am
- 2011 FedEx Airshow schedule (archived)
- December 1, 2011 - 12:00 am