Hello FedEx Team Members!
Happy New Year to you and your families. I hope that everyone is as excited as I am for the upcoming NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season.
This year marks my 8th full season representing you as the full-time driver of the #11 FedEx Toyota, and I am honored to get behind the wheel of that race car each weekend to help all FedEx team members feel the thrill of victory.
The FedEx Racing team has been hard at work over the off-season preparing a brand-new car for this upcoming year. You’re going to love the look of the car, and it’s fast! I’m expecting a bunch of track records to fall.
2012 was a great first season with my new crew chief, Darian Grubb, and we’re looking to build on that as we raise our expectations for 2013. We won five races, three poles and the #11 team made the Chase for the Sprint Cup for the 7th consecutive season.
This year, our goal is to win that championship trophy for you.
Thank you for all of your support and well wishes throughout the years. You are absolutely, positively the best fans that anyone could ask for. I look forward to seeing you at the track.
* Required fields
About This Blogger
Other Posts by Denny Hamlin
- Hello FedEx Team Members!
- February 15, 2013 - 3:12 pm
- The Chase is On: Cheer for the FedEx Team this Fall
- September 14, 2012 - 9:24 am
- The FedEx Racing Team Wants to Hear From You
- October 20, 2010 - 8:35 am
- Denny Hamlin and Joe Gibbs Racing Salute FedEx Team Members
- October 20, 2009 - 4:23 pm