Keeping your Children Safe Online – Have you had the ‘Digital Talk’?
From your children’s perspective, the internet is an essential part of their lives. It is the link between them and the rest of the world. But the internet contains risks.
As we all spend more and more time online every year, how do we keep our children safe on the internet?
At FedEx we believe it is essential to protect the communities we serve. To that end, I’d like to share a discussion I had with Theresa Payton, CEO and President of Fortalice LLC and ex White House CIO, regarding this topic. Please watch this video to hear great tips for protecting your children, and family, online.
* Required fields
About This Blogger
Other Posts by Denise Wood
- Is There More Than One of YOU Online?
- February 13, 2014 - 11:22 am
- Keeping your Children Safe Online – Have you had the ‘Digital Talk’?
- January 6, 2014 - 6:50 am
- FedEx Branded Phishing Email – We hear you!
- April 8, 2013 - 5:41 am