U.S. Energy Secretary, Steven Chu Tours FedEx
On, January 27, FedEx officials briefed the U. S. Energy secretary on the company's sustainability programs, including its electric certification programs for its fleet of pickup and delivery vehicles.
FedEx Express president Dave Bronczek accompanied Chu on the tour of its SuperHub and showed him all-electric and hybrid vehicles and a Boeing 777.
* Required fields
About This Blogger
Other Posts by
- Super Bowl Lemonade Stand Makes a Splash!
- February 11, 2013 - 7:14 am
- An Interview with Rick Smolan, creator of THE HUMAN FACE OF BIG DATA
- December 4, 2012 - 11:01 am
- FedEx Among Companies Recognized by NYSE for Hurricane Sandy Relief Support
- November 9, 2012 - 10:40 am
- Thanks For Going From Here to There
- September 25, 2012 - 12:51 pm