"No Regular Tractor Trailers"
The FedEx Custom Critical truck transporting turtle eggs from the Gulf of Mexico is equipped with features including satellite tracking, self-inflating tires, temperature control, and backup power -- all meant to move the turtles safely and smoothly to their new home. Driver Ronald Shellito walks through the technology and shares his pride in being able to help.
* Required fields
About This Blogger
Other Posts by
- Top Five IT Tips for Small Businesses ‘Going Global’
- November 25, 2014 - 2:14 pm
- Son Struck by Police Car 20 Years Ago Continues to Influence Mom's Giving Back
- November 24, 2014 - 10:45 am
- Standardized Test Scores Rise, Memphis-Based Middle Students Celebrate
- November 24, 2014 - 9:26 am
- 4 Steps to Holiday Success for Your Business
- November 18, 2014 - 1:14 pm