"No Regular Tractor Trailers"
The FedEx Custom Critical truck transporting turtle eggs from the Gulf of Mexico is equipped with features including satellite tracking, self-inflating tires, temperature control, and backup power -- all meant to move the turtles safely and smoothly to their new home. Driver Ronald Shellito walks through the technology and shares his pride in being able to help.
* Required fields
About This Blogger
Other Posts by
- Empowering Children to become Road Safety Advocates
- September 3, 2014 - 1:11 pm
- Innovation: The Key to Entrepreneurial Success
- September 3, 2014 - 10:21 am
- Super Bowl Lemonade Stand Makes a Splash!
- February 11, 2013 - 7:14 am
- An Interview with Rick Smolan, creator of THE HUMAN FACE OF BIG DATA
- December 4, 2012 - 11:01 am