"No Regular Tractor Trailers"
The FedEx Custom Critical truck transporting turtle eggs from the Gulf of Mexico is equipped with features including satellite tracking, self-inflating tires, temperature control, and backup power -- all meant to move the turtles safely and smoothly to their new home. Driver Ronald Shellito walks through the technology and shares his pride in being able to help.
* Required fields
About This Blogger
Other Posts by
- FedEx and Safe Kids Worldwide Volunteer Spotlight
- January 12, 2015 - 3:14 pm
- FedEx and EMBARQ Mexico: The napkin plan
- January 5, 2015 - 9:27 am
- FedEx and Safe Kids: Saving Kids’ Lives in Thailand
- December 30, 2014 - 8:53 am
- Overcoming Transportation Needs in India: FedEx Team Members Help Improve the Chennai Public Bus System
- December 8, 2014 - 11:26 am