Net Impact Conference: Bill Margaritis
FedEx executive Bill Margaritis participated in a panel discussion "Ethical Globalization: An Exploration of Opportunities and Challenges" at last week's 16th annual Net Impact Conference at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. The conference's theme this year was "The Sustainable Advantage: Creating Social and Environmental Value". Bill spoke about the topic of Access. The conference was attended by approximately 2,000 MBA students from accross the country and around the world.
* Required fields
About This Blogger
Other Posts by
- Super Bowl Lemonade Stand Makes a Splash!
- February 11, 2013 - 7:14 am
- An Interview with Rick Smolan, creator of THE HUMAN FACE OF BIG DATA
- December 4, 2012 - 11:01 am
- FedEx Among Companies Recognized by NYSE for Hurricane Sandy Relief Support
- November 9, 2012 - 10:40 am
- Thanks For Going From Here to There
- September 25, 2012 - 12:51 pm