Happy Holidays from the Blog Team
2008 has been quite a year - I guess we picked a good time to launch our blog!
With the holidays in full swing and the ball getting ready to drop, we wanted to take a moment to say thanks to all of the FedEx folks who contribute to this blog and the readers who share their time (and opinions) with us.
We set out to create a place where people could peek behind the FedEx curtain and better understand who we are and why we make the decisions we do - I hope you would agree that we have accomplished that goal. Of course, at FedEx we are always focused on doing it better than last time, so we welcome you thoughts and ideas.
So happy holidays and a prosperous new year to all. We'll see you in 2009.
* Required fields
About This Blogger
Other Posts by
- Super Bowl Lemonade Stand Makes a Splash!
- February 11, 2013 - 7:14 am
- An Interview with Rick Smolan, creator of THE HUMAN FACE OF BIG DATA
- December 4, 2012 - 11:01 am
- FedEx Among Companies Recognized by NYSE for Hurricane Sandy Relief Support
- November 9, 2012 - 10:40 am
- Thanks For Going From Here to There
- September 25, 2012 - 12:51 pm