"Green" stars help guide FedEx to #8 ranking on 2011 Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies list
FedEx is proud to be ranked #8 on the 2011 FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies list!
This is a reflection of the outstanding work of our over 285,000 global team members.
Read more about one of our fantastic team members' environmental sustainability efforts: “Crunching data to save fuel” -- Keshav Sondhi, the Chief Engineer for the FedEx Electric Vehicle Program.
So what exactly is this list? The World’s Most Admired survey is a measure of the opinion of business executives, investors and members of boards of directors of the top 673 companies around the world. Respondents rate companies on such attributes as employee talent, innovation, products and services, social responsibility, financial performance/investment potential, competitiveness, and trust.
* Required fields
About This Blogger
Other Posts by Jason Baker
- Sharp Students Build Robots, Patents, and More
- November 17, 2014 - 1:55 pm
- Learning the Value of Service, Sharing with Those in Need
- October 2, 2014 - 1:37 pm
- Celebrating 10 Years of Volunteer Work in Los Angeles
- October 2, 2014 - 7:53 am
- SXSW Interactive 2014: So you’ve got a billion followers…now what?
- March 17, 2014 - 9:48 am