FedEx IS a Great Place to Work
I joined FedEx 18 years ago and have had the privilege of visiting company facilities around the world. Whether I’m in Mumbai, Memphis or Mexico City, I’m always amazed by the above-and-beyond employee spirit that cuts across all the countries we serve.
And it’s because of our employees that many of our international operations are consistently ranked as a best place to work.
I couldn’t be more proud that FedEx has again been named among FORTUNE Magazine’s Best Companies to Work For.
So, to our team members in the U.S. and in our International regions around the world, let me thank YOU for making FedEx such a great place to work!
* Required fields
About This Blogger
Other Posts by Raj Subramaniam
- Seizing a 'Hot" Opportunity to 'Go Global'
- November 17, 2014 - 11:18 am
- Small Business Needs TTIP To Overcome Obstacles
- November 12, 2014 - 5:35 pm
- Corporate Social Responsibility is Key to Successful Business
- April 10, 2014 - 9:04 am
- China, India, Mexico and more: A global e-commerce discussion with Raj Subramaniam
- March 6, 2014 - 11:28 am