Tuesday, August 19, 2014
FedEx Cares Week 2009
We're ready to be the difference! Even during tough times, FedEx Cares Week gives us the chance to help our neighbors and our communities. Explore some of the ways FedEx team members around the world are lending a hand:
- CHARLOTTE: FedEx Ground and Home Delivery Team Lend Sorting Skills to Food Bank by Anne Marie McLeod
More than 40 FedEx Ground and Home Delivery team members in Charlotte, NC helped sort through donations at the Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina
- SHANGHAI, CHINA: Our Donated Clothing are Symbols of Care and Love, Lily Lin
In Shanghai, team members donated clothing for people living in poor areas. On the evening of September 16, volunteers from different FedEx offices in Shanghai came to the headquarters to sort and pack the donated clothing.
- NEW YORK CITY: Volunteers Return to Lower East Side to Support Community Hub, Matt Rebholz
This was the second year FedEx Cares activities focused on Henry Street, which delivers a wide range of social services and arts programming to more than 100,000 New Yorkers each year.
* Required fields
About This Blogger
Other Posts by
- Super Bowl Lemonade Stand Makes a Splash!
- February 11, 2013 - 7:14 am
- An Interview with Rick Smolan, creator of THE HUMAN FACE OF BIG DATA
- December 4, 2012 - 11:01 am
- FedEx Among Companies Recognized by NYSE for Hurricane Sandy Relief Support
- November 9, 2012 - 10:40 am
- Thanks For Going From Here to There
- September 25, 2012 - 12:51 pm