Custom Shock Absorbers To Give Turtle Eggs a Gentle Ride
Special shock absorbers and custom pallets are part of the effort by FedEx Custom Critical and the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation to transport hundreds of loggerhead sea turtle nests to Florida's Atlantic Coast. The unprecedented mission is meant to protect thousands of hatchlings from potential impacts of the oil spill in the northern Gulf of Mexico.
* Required fields
About This Blogger
Other Posts by
- Super Bowl Lemonade Stand Makes a Splash!
- February 11, 2013 - 7:14 am
- An Interview with Rick Smolan, creator of THE HUMAN FACE OF BIG DATA
- December 4, 2012 - 11:01 am
- FedEx Among Companies Recognized by NYSE for Hurricane Sandy Relief Support
- November 9, 2012 - 10:40 am
- Thanks For Going From Here to There
- September 25, 2012 - 12:51 pm