FedEx Response to Tennessee SB632/HB600
FedEx values and promotes the unique contributions, perspectives, and differences of our team members worldwide. FedEx does not tolerate discrimination of any kind, and is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
FedEx did not lobby for Tennessee SB632/HB600 – it is our policy not to discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
While FedEx is a member of the Tennessee Chamber of Commerce, we do not support every position proposed by the Chamber.
* Required fields
About This Blogger
Other Posts by
- FedEx and Safe Kids Worldwide Volunteer Spotlight
- January 12, 2015 - 3:14 pm
- FedEx and EMBARQ Mexico: The napkin plan
- January 5, 2015 - 9:27 am
- FedEx and Safe Kids: Saving Kids’ Lives in Thailand
- December 30, 2014 - 8:53 am
- Overcoming Transportation Needs in India: FedEx Team Members Help Improve the Chennai Public Bus System
- December 8, 2014 - 11:26 am