FedEx Response to Tennessee SB632/HB600
FedEx values and promotes the unique contributions, perspectives, and differences of our team members worldwide. FedEx does not tolerate discrimination of any kind, and is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
FedEx did not lobby for Tennessee SB632/HB600 – it is our policy not to discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.
While FedEx is a member of the Tennessee Chamber of Commerce, we do not support every position proposed by the Chamber.
* Required fields
About This Blogger
Other Posts by
- FedEx Helps Celebrate Panda Bao Bao’s First Birthday
- September 22, 2014 - 9:44 am
- Empowering Children to become Road Safety Advocates
- September 3, 2014 - 1:11 pm
- Innovation: The Key to Entrepreneurial Success
- September 3, 2014 - 10:21 am
- Super Bowl Lemonade Stand Makes a Splash!
- February 11, 2013 - 7:14 am